Spaun SMS93207NF - Compact Multiswitch with Active Terrestrial - 9 In 32 Out
The SMS93207NF is a Light Class 9 input - 32 Sub Compact Multiswitch is used in satellite distribution networks. This multiswitch features Active CATV Terrestrial and it can be used with the Quattro and QUAD LNB. This multiswitch supports standby mode.
Also available in 8, 16, and 24 subscribers.(See TechSheet Below for Details)
- Can be used with Quattro or QUAD LNB's.
- The multiswitch supports standby mode. Both the SAT IF amplifier, as well as the remote power supply of the LNB's are only active if at least one receiver provides a supply voltage to its multiswitch outlet.
- Active forward path 85 … 862
- Passive return path 5 … 65 MHz for the use of interactive signals (Triple Play).
- The device is equipped with a switched-mode power supply
Condition: New - Genuine Spaun Parts
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Mouse Over Product for Zoom Details